Forward Distributive Amplifier
(1) Suitable for trunk amplification and extending amplification in forward CATV system.
(2) Using plug-in module (made by PHILIPS or Famous) design to make upgrade easy.
(3) 1~3way output port, Multiple output mode.
(4) Adjustable gain control and slope control.
(5) Separate power supply insertion port.
(6) High-powered switching power supply, input range for 30~90VAC.
(7) Each port and power supply, against surge and thunder stoke.
(8) In aluminum-alloy housing, waterproof and dustproof.
(9) High capability to price ratio.
Nominal Gain Of Tap Port
Flatness In Band
Nominal Input Level
Nominal Output Level
Nominal Level Of Tap Output
Gain Adjustment Range
Slope Adjustment Range
Input, Output Impedance
AC 30~60 or AC 220 ±10%
Thunder stroke Immunity
At the range of 750MHz (112.25~743.25 MHz) when testing the C/CTB and C/CSO, set 79 PAL-D imitate TV channels signal. Set 93PAL-D imitate TV channels signal at the range of 862MHz (112.25~855.25MHz).
Forward Distributive Amplifier Images
Send your message to this supplier
You May Like