Four Ways Return Path Optical Receiver (Standard)
1) Designed for receiving upstream signal and transmitting return signal to distribution hub or head-end.
2) Can accept video, audio or the mixture of these signals
3) Adopts PIN diode which is featured with low-distortion, low-noise and high sensibility.
4) RF test point and optical photocurrent test points for each receiver on the front of the casing
5) RF output level can be manually adjusted through the use of an adjustable attenuator on the front panel.
Optical wave length
1290nm ~ 1600nm
Optical input range
SC/APC or FC/APC
Optical return loss
RF output level
RF Test port
Manual Attenuation Range
RF return loss
AC220V or DC-48V
Four Ways Return Path Optical Receiver (Standard) Images
Send your message to this supplier